Chronic headaches, muscular disorders and brain tumors are just a few of the conditions experienced neurologists at Mount Nittany Health treat every day.
With highly specialized diagnostics, neurologists treat a variety of conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system, including:
- Headaches/migraines, other chronic head pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Weakness, numbness and pain
- Behavioral health related issues
- Spine and spinal cord disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tumors of the brain and spinal cord
- Movement disorders
- Stroke care
To learn more about our interdisciplinary neurology team, advanced diagnostics and individualized, patient-centered approach to care, click on the appropriate program link below.