Referring New Patients
Accepting new patients with initial appointments effective immediately
Instructions for referring a new patient to Mount Nittany Medical Center's pharmacist managed outpatient Anticoagulation Clinic:
- Review Outpatient Pharmacy Anticoagulation Clinic Policy & Procedure. This policy serves as the collaborative agreement for pharmacy management.
- Print and fill out Mount Nittany Medical Center's Anticoagulation Physician Referral Form and include appointment date/time and fax it to 814.234.6775.
In addition, please fax the following information to the Medical Center's Anticoagulation Clinic:
• INRs and warfarin doses in the last one-two months
• Current medication list
• Past medical history
Beginning Oct. 28, 2013, contact Mount Nittany Medical Center's centralized scheduling at 814.234.6106 to set up the first appointment for the patient.
• Length of first appointment will be 60 minutes
• Patient will need to register at the reception desk inside the Lance and Ellen Shaner Cancer Pavilion. Please have patient arrive 15 minutes early.