Listed below are treatments performed by our team at the Mount Nittany Physician Group Cardiology - Vein and Vascular Clinic, located in State College, PA.
Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments
Varicose and spider veins can affect the way you feel about yourself. The symptoms may also interfere with everyday functions. At Mount Nittany Physician Group Cardiology’s Vein and Vascular Clinic, located in State College, PA, we offer advanced venous treatments that will make your legs look and feel better. Many of these treatments are performed in the comfort of our office, so you can get back to your daily activities.
- Adhesive (VenaSeal) ablation: Uses a medical adhesive to close the abnormal vein
- Radiofrequency ablation: Uses heat to close the abnormal vein
- Sclerotherapy: Injection of medication into varicose or spider veins, causing them to shrink
- Ambulatory phlebectomy: Removal of segments of large varicose veins through small skin incisions
- Venogram: An x-ray test that involves injecting contrast into veins to evaluate blood flow
At Mount Nittany Physician Group Cardiology’s Vein and Vascular Clinic, located in State College, PA, we offer advanced treatments for common vascular conditions.
Arterial testing and treatments we offer include:
- Lower and upper extremity angiogram
- Renal angiogram
- Atherectomy (plaque removal)
These services are performed by our team at the cardiovascular pavilion at Mount Nittany Medical Center.