Continuing Medical Education
To promote quality care, Mount Nittany Health offers a variety of continuing medical education opportunities throughout the year, using a teleconferencing auditorium with world-class presentation capabilities.
Continuing education events help you stay current with preferred medical best practices. In addition to improving your knowledge, you may be eligible to receive continuing medical education credits by completing our courses.
For more information about continuing medical education, call us at 814.234.6738 or send an email to email@example.com.
The Family Medicine Seminar Series is held monthly in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium at Mount Nittany Medical Center.
A buffet dinner is served at 6:00 pm for a nominal fee. The education event starts at 6:30 pm. Use Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium entrance at the rear of the Medical Center.
2017 Programs Include:
- Sports Medicine Conference Series (6/8, 9/14, 10/12, 11/9)
- Family Medicine Seminar Series (7/20, 8/17, 9/21, 10/19)
- 6/7/17, TB or Not TB Update 2017, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Click here to download the session flyer
- 9/22/17, Update in Neurology, held in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 10/20/17, Update in Internal Medicine, held in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 11/1/17, 26th Annual Pediatric Update, held in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
2018 Programs include:
- Sport Medicine Conference Series (1/4, 2/8, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8)
- Family Medicine Seminar Series (1/18, 2/15, 3/15, 4/19, 5/17, 7/19, 8/16, 9/20, 10/18, 11/15)