The new cardiovascular pavilion at Mount Nittany Medical Center provides lifesaving cardiovascular medicine, including two flex-designed labs that can be used for both cardiovascular and electrophysiology procedures and electrocardiogram (EKG) exam room, complete with new imaging and monitoring technology.
The 26,000-square-foot cardiovascular pavilion includes updated cardiac catheterization lab and electrophysiology lab spaces, complete with new imaging and monitoring technology to serve the growing number of people that trust us with their heart.
The cardiovascular pavilion features:
- Two flex-designed labs that can be used for both cardiovascular and electrophysiology procedures
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) exam room
- Four echocardiography/stress test exam rooms
- Eight prep/recovery bays, including three private bays
- Updated technology for the most sophisticated cardiac catheterization and electrophysiolog imaging services
- New and expanded space for patients and loved ones
- Improved patient privacy
- Improved patient and family education and communication
The cardiovascular pavilion was funded in part by $5 million in community support. To learn more about the new cardiovascular pavilion, including how you can help make the vision for the pavilion a reality with your philanthropic support, please contact Mount Nittany Health Foundation by calling 814.234.6777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our team
At Mount Nittany Physician Group, our providers are dedicated to being your partner in health and wellness. Watch the videos below to learn what makes them unique, both professionally and personally.