AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course
The Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course is a two-day course. Participants analyze case scenarios using key physiologic principles. Sessions offer demonstration, hands-on practices and testing of the following skills:
- Fetal heart rate auscultation
- Performing Leopold's Maneuvers
- Placement of an intrauterine pressure catheter and fetal spiral elctrode
- Interpretation of fetal monitoring tracings
- Identification of indicated clinical interventions
- Communication strategies
- Documentation methodologies
Registration Fee: $275.00.
Fee includes student workbook and afternoon break. Lunch will be on your own. Registration is required two weeks before class date. For more information, download the registration form.