Centre Moves Fit Families Challenge
Join Centre Moves, a community coalition dedicated to encouraging healthy habits in Centre County, for the second annual Centre Moves Fit Families Challenge!
The Centre Moves Fit Families Challenge is a month long, countywide community challenge to get people moving. Just exercise at least 15 times in the month of April and log your workouts to be entered to win prizes! There’s no time or activity requirement — as long as you’re moving it counts. For more information, visit centremoves.org
Grand prizes include:
- One year YMCA of Centre County family membership
- Fly fishing lesson and child fishing rod
- Consultation with One on One Fitness’ registered dietitian
- A bike courtesy of CentreBike and The Bicycle Shop
- Centre Region Parks and Recreation summer pool pass
Diabetes and obesity have been identified as a community health priority by Mount Nittany Health’s Community Health Needs Assessment. As a way to address this key area of concern, we are proud to partner with Centre Moves to help make people healthier.
For More Information
- Jeannine Lozier