Update in Internal Medicine
At the conclusion of this presentation, the participants should be able to:
- Discuss approaches to treatment for urinary continence
- Analyze outcomes of early palliative care intervention for patients with a serious illness
- Discuss the clinical presentation, diagnosis and management of toxic shock and necrotizing infections
- Examine the evaluation and interventions through chronic cough
- Evaluate newer agents for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, including potential benefits, adverse effects, and places in therapy
- Describe current approaches to slowing the progression of chronic kidney diseases and to manage chronic kidney disease related complications
- Identify ways to control blood pressure in patients with resistant hypertension
- Describe the indications for, and toxicities of, extended adjuvant endocrine therapy in breast cancer.
For more information, download the program brochure.