Recognizing that we live in a global community, and as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak develops and officials learn more about the virus, Mount Nittany Health is closely monitoring the situation and staying prepared by following the most current guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and others. We are also committed to keeping you informed about Coronavirus and what matters most to you.
Mount Nittany Health is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.
- Mount Nittany Health COVID-19 community hotline: 814.231.7111
- Screenings implemented at all Mount Nittany Health facilities
- Temporary visitation restrictions
- Masking requirements at all Mount Nittany Health locations
- COVID-19 Test Collection Site in conjunction with Penn State Health
- COVID-19 Test Collection Site at Mount Nittany Health - Boalsburg
- COVID-19 Test Collection Site at Mount Nittany Health - Mifflin County