Community Partnership Funding
We aim to meet the health needs of current and future patients by investing in and partnering with organizations that support the health needs of the community through community partnership funding opportunities. These grants are awarded through a competitive process and in accordance with our funding priorities.
- Must be a 501(c) nonprofit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. Sports teams/clubs, political or partisan organizations and private businesses are not eligible.
- Must provide service to residents in Centre County.
- Demonstrate that the service/project/program to be supported is not an unnecessary duplication of the services already provided by another organization.
- Funding request aligns with funding priorities which are based on the Community Health Implementation Plan.
Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorder
Our goal is to improve overall well-being of residents by increasing access to care and encouraging resiliency, wellness, and self-management of behavioral health and/or substance use disorders by:
- Increasing awareness of behavioral health and substance use disorders and promote evidence-based prevention and management strategies
- Increasing access to behavioral health services and improving care coordination for patients with a behavioral health and/or substance use disorder.
Our goal is to reduce risk factors for chronic disease and improve management of chronic disease conditions by:
- Increasing access and participation in prevention and education programs that encourage healthy lifestyles for adults and youth.
- Advancing local initiatives to address social determinant of health barriers to improved health status.
Application and Evaluation Process
Mount Nittany Health only accepts grant applications between November 1 through February 28. No off-cycle requests for funding will be accepted. Complete application here.
Community partnership grants are awarded through a competitive process. All applications received during the acceptance time frame are considered. A committee of key Mount Nittany Health stakeholders reviews and evaluates all requests for funding. Awards are based on alignment to funding priorities and measurable outcomes. Funds may or may not be granted each year, depending on the quality of the received proposals.