- September 22, 2020
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Full Time
September 22, 2020
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration, Health Policy, Nursing or related field.
- 2) Eight years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in a physician practice setting may be substituted for the education requirements.
- 3) Master’s degree preferred.
- 1) Five years’ experience in physician practice management or healthcare environment
- 2) Five years progressive leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Knowledge of principles and practices of healthcare and clinical management.
- 2) Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary health care team and demonstrate principles of customer service.
- 3) Knowledge of change management principles and ability to lead change across diverse clinical environments.
- 4) Keeps abreast of changes in the healthcare field including regulations and technological advances.
- 5) Working knowledge of Electronic Health Records, Electronic Eligibility, Electronic Scheduling, Compliance Programs, CPT & ICD9/ICD10 Coding, HIPAA, PQRS, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and Quality Control procedures.
- 6) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
- 7) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
- 1) Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and Certified Medical Manager (CMM) certifications preferred.
Directs all aspects of the operation of a group of practices and clinic sites of the Mount Nittany Physician Group (MNPG) in order to provide high quality and cost effective patient care. With collaboration with Physician Division Land directs the clinical and operational managers within their division to ensure high levels of performance in areas such as operations management, physician and non-physician provider relationship management, patient management, budgeting and revenue cycle management, human resources and compliance. Accountable for clinical, operational and financial performance of the division.
Day; 8 hr shifts
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: HR@mountnittany.org
Apply or Return to Job List
Apply or Return to Job List