- February 27, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- University Drive
- Full Time
May 19, 2020
February 27, 2020
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of medical practice and patient care, medical equipment and instruments and examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures and medical terminology.
- 3) Basic knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- 4) Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions.
- 5) Ability to assist in performing a variety of treatments and procedures, taking vital signs and recording and maintaining test results.
- 6) Ability to record data accurately using a computer.
- 7) Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- 1) High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2) Training in providing health care services e.g. military medical training, nursing assistant, medical emergency medical technician or paramedic preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) BLS certification required.
- 1) One year of experience in direct patient care is preferred.
Provide care to patients as directed by provider, including preparing patients for examinations, assisting providers with procedures and performing various tests and perform a variety of administrative duties as required. The Clinical Assistant will actively participate as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Day; 8/10hr shifts
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020