- February 25, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Information Services
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
February 25, 2020
May 19, 2020
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 1) Minimum of 5 years experience with IT security systems.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Working knowledge of modern IT security topics.
- 2) Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to effectively present information.
- 3) Good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 4) Communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organizations, and individuals outside of the organization.
- 1) None required.
Under minimal supervision, manages routine information-protection functions. Teams with Information Services management to develop Information Technology (IT) security strategies that conform with industry standards, best practices, and are in alignment with healthcare regulatory acts. Develops IT security policies and procedures, administers the current IT security controls in place, and implements new controls needed to support the security architecture. Coordinates risk and security assessments, and recommends architecture changes, enhancements or other mitigating controls as needed.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Includes Weekend Work; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020