- February 7, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Facilities & Plant Operations
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
February 7, 2020
May 19, 2020
Facilities & Plant Operations
- 1) Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2) Familiarity with Joint Commission and Department of Health construction, ICRA, and ILSM requirements is preferred.
- 3) Familiarity with the design, construction, and occupancy processes.
- 1) Five years of health care construction.
- 2) Ten years of project / construction management in general industry may be considered as an equivalent.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Knowledge of healthcare infrastructure such as medical gases and emergency power is preferred.
- 2) Ability to understand and interpret changes in healthcare construction requirements, new technologies, and standards is required.
- 1) None required.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating, planning, implementing, and managing the capital and special projects of assigned area of Ambulatory Care, working with design professionals, leadership, user groups, members of the Facilities and Plant Operations, and contractors to ensure project completion.
Day shift; Mon-Fri; 40hrs/wk; Flexibility as needed
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Weekends as needed; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020