- January 17, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
January 17, 2020
March 9, 2020
- 1) A student who is enrolled in a recognized professional nursing program and participated in initial clinical experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Effectively functions as a team member and as a liaison between patient and staff.
- 2) Supports and encourages harmonious communication skills.
- 3) Uses verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- 4) Demonstrates high level of mental and emotional tolerance, uses tact, sensitivity and sound judgments.
- 5) Communicates in highly professional manner at all times.
- 1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Responsible to the Nurse Director/Manager/designee for overall practice. Works under the direct supervision of a professional nurse and is responsible to her/him for the care/duties assigned.
Rotating All Shifts; Externship runs from June 8th to August 15th, 10 weeks; Will be scheduled 20 hours per week.
Includes Weekend Work; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 3/9/2020