- January 17, 2020
- February 12, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regular Part Time
Mount Nittany Health
January 17, 2020
February 12, 2020
February 12, 2020
Regular Part Time
- 1) Graduate of an accredited program for Occupational Therapy.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Good physical condition in order to endure stresses of the job.
- 2) Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the physical, mental, psychological, and social needs of the patient.
- 3) Good interpersonal skills, maturity, flexibility, good judgment and dependability are required.
- 4) The therapist is mature, flexible and motivated.
- 5) Displays confidence in reasons for and execution of chosen treatment.
- 6) Realizes own limitations and initiates obtaining assistance/support from supervisor(s) and colleagues.
- 7) Does not let distractions in the busy department interfere with patient treatment, interactions or job duties.
- 8) Demonstrates flexibility in treating new patients who must be fit in on an emergency basis.
- 1) Person must be certified by AOTCB and licensed (or license eligible) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
To provide occupational therapy services (evaluation and treatments including splinting) to referred patients/clients; in collaboration with supervisor to develop and implement student clinical program.
Day; 8 hr shifts; Will be scheduled up to 40hrs/pay; May be scheduled for additional hours based on dept needs.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Includes Weekend Work; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 2/12/2020