- December 17, 2019
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Full Time
May 19, 2020
December 17, 2019
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of physician group and hospital procedures, health care legislation and government/regulatory health related agencies.
- 2) Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly; actively listens; works well with others to solve interpersonal conflicts and problems without need of superiors. Demonstrates ability in collaborating with physicians. Requires excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- 3) Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems. Demonstrates critical thinking skills
- 4) Computer skills are required.
- 1) Graduation from an accredited university with a background Nursing; Case Management Certification preferred. ;
- 2) Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- 3) 2-5 years of experience in a clinical setting
- 4) Self-disciplined, energetic, passionate, innovative
- 5) A team player that can follow a system and protocol to achieve a common goals
- 6) Highly organized and well-developed oral and written communication skills
- 7) Demonstrates sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- 8) Able to maintain confidentiality with all aspects of information in accordance with practice, State and Federal regulations
- 9) Confidence to communicate and outreach to other community health care organizations
- 1) 1 year in a Patient-Centered Medical Home clinical setting or knowledge of the Patient-Centered Medical Home initiative
- 2) 2-5 years of experience in chronic disease management, case management, utilization management, and adult acute care
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Current RN license
- 2) Case Management Certification is preferred.
Functions independently and collaboratively to assure patients within MNPG receive timely care management. Provides assistance with high risk populations and ensures and follow up when transitioning throughout the continuum of care. The MNPG Care Coordinator ensures that patients receive access to care as needed and assists with coordination of resources. The MNPG Care Coordinator will provide population management as directed. High utilizers of services will receive specialized management. Patients discharged from ED or inpatient facilities will receive planned outreach. MNPG Care Coordinator will develop relationships as appropriate with referring facilities.
Day/Evening; 8 hr shifts
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Rotating Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020