- December 9, 2019
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Full Time
December 9, 2019
May 19, 2020
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of principles and practices of healthcare and clinical management.
- 2) Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary health care team and demonstrate principles of customer service.
- 3) Maintain a familiarity with the provisions and application of state and federal employment law.
- 4) Keep abreast of changes in the healthcare field including regulations and technological advances.
- 5) Working knowledge of Electronic Health Records, Electronic Eligibility, Electronic Scheduling, Compliance Programs, CPT & ICD9/ICD10 Coding, HIPAA, PQRS, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and Quality Control procedures.
- 1) High school diploma or equivalent with completion of Medical Office Professional program required; or if in a clinical position completion of a nursing degree required.
- 2) Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (BSN if Nursing) in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Licensed as RN, if in a clinical position, required.
- 1) One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in physician practice or healthcare environment with some supervisory experience preferred.
Supervise the staff and operations at a clinic of the Mount Nittany Physician Group (MNPG) in order to facilitate the provision of quality and cost effective patient care. Perform a limited and defined range of clinical, clerical and operational duties in areas such as supervision of operations, provider and patient engagement , budgeting and revenue cycle oversight and communication, human resources and compliance. Responsibility for a single site generally with fewer than 4 providers in a working site specific role in addition to primary clinical or clerical role responsibilities. Percentage of time in management role dependent upon operational needs of the clinic. Actively participate as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Day/Evening; 8/10 hr shifts
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020