- December 9, 2019
- June 17, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Sleep Lab
- Old Gatesburg Road
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
June 17, 2020
December 9, 2019
- 1) High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1) Minimum of six months to one year prior secretarial experience required.
- 2) Experience in a clinical setting, working with multiple principals preferred.
- 3) Requires experience with computers and triaging phone calls and composition of correspondence.
- 4) Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Requires knowledge of secretarial skills and office support operations.
- 2) Requires knowledge of medical terminology and word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- 3) Demonstrates effective written and spoken communication skills.
- 4) Demonstrates appropriate social skills.
- 5) Demonstrates ability to follow direction.
- 1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Responsible for providing clerical support for Mount Nittany Medical Center (MNMC)’s Sleep Laboratory including demographic/clinical intake and scheduling of sleep studies, preparing and distributing correspondence and reports, and additional duties in support of the program. Performs duties to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction in a manner consistent with MNMC mission, values and service standards.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 6/17/2020