- November 21, 2019
- February 7, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
November 21, 2019
February 7, 2020
February 7, 2020
- 1) Bachelor’s degree.
- 1) One year fundraising/development experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, with a particular sensitivity to sophisticated, high-net worth audiences.
- 2) Impeccable writing and presentation skills and the ability to utilize various IT systems.
- 3) Dedication to and understanding of the skills required to build relationships with diverse communities.
- 4) Commitment to professional development, learning, and mentorship.
- 5) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany System.
- 1) Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license.
The Development Officer has responsibility for solicitation of current and potential donors including grateful patients and many times makes the first face-to-face contacts on behalf of Mount Nittany Health system, playing an important role in stewarding loyal supporters, helping these prospects and donors grow their engagement with multiple aspects of the health system, and securing new and increased annual gifts to support research, patient care, education, and community health which may lead to significant philanthropic discussions and activities for years to come.
Day; Event responsibilities may include Evenings, Nights, or weekends
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Includes Weekend Work; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 2/7/2020