- November 8, 2019
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Human Resources
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
November 8, 2019
May 19, 2020
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area.
- 2) MBA or graduate-level degree in related field preferred.
- 1) Three year’s compensation administration in an organization of similar size and complexity.
- 2) HR management experience preferred.
- 3) Previous experience in integrated health systems and physician practices preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Familiar with a variety of compensation concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 2) Knowledge of business management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and resources.
- 3) Excellent oral and written communications, and interpersonal skills.
- 4) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Health.
- 5) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
- 6) Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- 7) Maintains ongoing awareness of developments in compensation, and human resource practices.
- 8) Demonstrated record of positive customer interactions and a commitment to service.
- 9) Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills.
- 10) Creative problem solving abilities.
- 1) Relevant professional designation (PHR, SHRM-CP, CEBS, CMS) is preferred.
Administers, directs, and reviews the compensation programs for the Health System. Designs, implements, and monitors compensation programs that contribute to growth and fiscal responsibility by ensuring that pay structures are competitive and designed and managed to attract and retain a top-quality workforce. Ensures that policies, procedures, and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and Human Resources vision. Responsible for management of all group benefit plans including retirement program.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020