- February 28, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Nursing Administration
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
February 28, 2020
May 19, 2020
- Education and Experience:
- 1) A diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing and eight years of clinical experience with three years recent managerial experience or a baccalaureate degree in Nursing with four years of clinical experience and three years recent managerial experience or a masters degree in Nursing Administration with four years of clinical experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Demonstrated and documented excellent oral and written communications skills.
- 2) Ability to function as a liaison among unit staff, physicians, medical center administration, and ancillary departments.
- 3) Skillfully and consistently uses tact, sensitivity, sound judgment, and a professional attitude in the performance of job duties and responsibilities.
- 4) Demonstrates maturity for accountability of job performance.
- 5) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
- 6) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
- 1) Current licensure as a professional nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
- 3) Within four months from the hire/transfer date, obtains National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification.
- 4) Within three months from the hire/transfer date, completes the Crisis Prevention Institute’s (CPI) Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training and renews annually.
- 5) Certification in Nursing Administration preferred.
The clinical coordinator is a member of the administrative team who plans, organizes, delegates, coordinates, and evaluates the Nursing Service programs on nursing units. He/she also functions as Vice-President/Patient Care Services and/or Administrative Coordinator in their absence.
Night/Day; 12 hour shifts. This position will fulfill both the Clinical Coordinator and Clinical Supervisor roles.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Rotating Weekends; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020