- January 10, 2019
- March 4, 2019
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- 1850 East Park Avenue
- Full Time
March 4, 2019
January 10, 2019
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Excellent customer skills are essential.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, grammar and spelling.
- 3) Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, telephones and computers.
- 4) Ability to sort and file materials by alphabetic and numeric systems.
- 5) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- 6) Ability to record messages and patient data accurately.
- 1) High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2) Completion of a Medical Office Professional program or equivalent preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) None.
- 1) One year of experience preferably in medical practice or clinical setting.
Perform administrative and clinical activities associated with patient office visits. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Day; 8 hr shifts
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 3/4/2019