- January 10, 2019
- February 11, 2019
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Radnor Road
- Full Time
January 10, 2019
February 11, 2019
February 11, 2019
Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of professional medical practice and care protocols, assessing patient health, administration of medications and delivering care following a treatment plan.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- 3) Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, procedures, prescribed medical standards and common safety hazards and precautions.
- 4) Skill in applying and modifying principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide on-going patient care.
- 5) Skill in gathering and analyzing patient data and interpreting findings.
- 6) Skill in preparing and maintaining records utilizing computer software.
- 7) Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 1) Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Valid State of Pennsylvania Physician Assistant license.
- 2) BLS certification required.
- 3) Certain mid-level provider positions may require registration with the DEA for the authority to prescribe controlled substances.
- 1) One year of medical care experience preferably as a Physician Assistant in a medical practice.
Provide primary health care and perform selective medical services such as examinations, formulation of treatment plans and therapeutic procedures, in all clinical venues, under the direction of the physicians. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 2/11/2019