- January 4, 2019
- May 13, 2019
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
May 13, 2019
January 4, 2019
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of auditory equipment and measuring instruments.
- 2) Must be able to make sound, independent judgments and demonstrate concepts of healthcare team collaboration.
- 3) Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
- 4) Knowledge of auditory equipment and procedures, protocols and safety hazards common to administering auditory tests and procedures.
- 5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.
- 6) Excellent prioritizing and problem solving skills.
- 7) Ability to identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and perform simple adjustments.
- 1) Master’s degree in Audiology or graduate from an Au.D program.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Current Pennsylvania license in Audiology.
- 2) National Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC-A) through the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- 3) Must meet and maintain the American Heart Association’s standard for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS).
- 1) Three years of audiology experience in a physician practice setting preferred.
Provide and interpret comprehensive audiological evaluations including but not limited to: audiometry, tympanometry, Otoacoustic emissions, acoustic reflex testing, and electro/video nystagmography. Also provide hearing aid evaluation, fitting and maintenance.
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/13/2019