- December 19, 2018
- May 22, 2019
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Revenue Cycle
- Full Time
December 19, 2018
May 22, 2019
- 1) High School diploma or equivalent
- 1) One year of prior revenue cycle experience preferred
- Performance Requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Requires an in-depth understanding of the computerized billing system utilized by MNPG.
- 2) Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, insurance websites and other software utilized by the revenue cycle staff.
- 3) Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- 4) Knowledge of medical credentialing and privileging procedures and standards.
- 5) Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives and work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) None
Responsible for assisting Credentialing Specialist in the professional setting with the credentialing and re-credentialing process. Helps to ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies, while developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the statues and laws relating to credentialing. Responsible for assisting with the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database system and related applications. Assist with timely renewal of licenses and certifications for all providers.
- Hours and weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/22/2019