- December 13, 2018
- March 8, 2019
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
March 8, 2019
December 13, 2018
- 1) Bachelor’s of Science in Pharmacy required.
- 2) Doctorate degree in Pharmacy preferred.
- 1) Recent clinical hospital experience preferred.
- 2) Pharmacy residency experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Knowledge of all current state and federal laws pertaining to the practice of pharmacy
- 2) Ability to positively interact with other pharmacy assistants, pharmacists, physicians, nurses, other hospital employees, and medical sales representatives.
- 1) Current license issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy.
- 2) If rotating to the Anticoagulation Clinic: Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
- 3) If rotating to the Emergency Department or MICU/SICU:
- a) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
- b) Within four months of the hire/transfer date, meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) renews ACLS every two years.
Ensures the safe, accurate, and timely delivery of therapeutically appropriate and cost effective pharmaceuticals to all patients. Performs routine monitoring of the effects and side effects of each patient’s drug regimen.
Day/Evening/Night; 8/10 hr shifts
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Rotating Weekends; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 3/8/2019