- November 29, 2018
- February 15, 2019
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Operating Room
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
November 29, 2018
February 15, 2019
February 15, 2019
- 1) Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- 1) Two years of clinical experience required.
- 2) Recent supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- 2) Ability to work effectively under stressful situations.
- 3) Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- 4) Ability to function in an independent manner with little or no need for direct supervision.
- 5) Effectively communicates verbally with patients, physicians, visitors, co-workers and supervisors.
- 6) Ability to document data and other information.
- 7) Ability to read and interpret written communication.
- 8) Ability to speak, read, and write the English language.
- 9) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
- 10) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
- 1) Current licensure as a professional registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 2) Relevant certification in area of specialization preferred upon hire.
- 3) Must be able to meet mandated clinical unit requirement (i.e., ACLS, HCP BLS, PALS, neonatal resuscitation, critical care course, etc.) within designated time frame.
- 4) Within three months from the hire/transfer date, completes the Crisis Prevention Institute’s (CPI) Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training and renews annually
Under the direction of a director or manager, assumes shift responsibility in managing the human and material resources of the nursing unit in order to provide quality patient care and an environment conducive to staff growth and professional performance. As a member of the administrative team the Clinical Supervisor has the responsibility to provide and coordinate patient care for the designated shift of duty and assists the director or manager with administrative responsibilities such as budget preparation and personnel. This individual remains clinically competent in area of practice. Establishes, interprets and enforces policies and procedures, standards of care and standards of practice with others and demonstrates same through own actions. This individual remains clinically competent in the area of practice and is able to take a direct patient care assignment and perform the charge role as needed
Evening; 4-10hr shifts per week; On call rotation including weekends; Occasional days as needed
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
No Weekends; No Holidays; On call rotation
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 2/15/2019