- November 22, 2018
- March 11, 2019
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
March 11, 2019
November 22, 2018
- 1) Graduate of an HHS approved and accredited school of Cytotechnology.
- 1) No previous experience required.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Participates in annual PAP Proficiency testing and must obtain a passing grade of 90%.
- 2) Possesses a workable knowledge of the position.
- 3) Ability to make logical and sound decisions based on knowledge and available resources.
- 4) Demonstrates the ability to organize, direct and communicate effectively.
- 5) Takes initiative and interest in his/her overall job performance.
- 6) Possesses a pleasant personality for dealing with people.
- 7) Always communicates effectively with lab staff, all Medical Center staff, patients, medical staff or anyone requiring laboratory service.
- 1) Must be cytotechnologist with ASCP or equivalent certification.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Under the direction of supervisors is directly responsible for the prompt, efficient and accurate performance of a variety of cytological procedures on exfoliative and aspirated material from various organ systems as well as from the body cavities.
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 3/11/2019