- October 4, 2018
- February 15, 2019
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Behavioral Health Unit
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
October 4, 2018
February 15, 2019
February 15, 2019
Behavioral Health Unit
- 1) High School graduate.
- 2) Preference will be given to applicants who have completed a Medical Secretary Program.
- 1) Experience with use of computers and word processor preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Good command of English language.
- 2) Proficiency in spelling.
- 3) Ability to type 40 words per minute with 93% accuracy.
- 4) Ability to relate well to and work effectively with people in the unit, Medical Center and with outside agencies.
- 1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
- 2) Within three months from the hire/transfer date, completes the Crisis Prevention Institute’s (CPI) Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training and renews annually.
Responsible to Unit Manager/designee for overall practice. Responsible for secretarial and clerical duties including record keeping, communications and assisting with maintaining safety and rights for clients.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 2/15/2019