- October 4, 2018
- January 23, 2019
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
October 4, 2018
January 23, 2019
January 23, 2019
- 1) Bachelor’s degree of equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2) Completed a 12 month clinical internship in an accredited school for medical technology.
- 1) No previous experience required.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Continually strives to maintain good rapport and cooperation with all hospital departments, medical staff, patients, fellow employees, visitors, etc. by communicating effectively.
- 1) Certified MT with ASCP, AMT, NCCLS or equivalent certification.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Under the direction of supervisors is directly responsible for the prompt and accurate performance of work assigned. Performs analyses on blood and other body fluids for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. Maintains proficiency to work in all clinical departments of the laboratory.
Rotating All Shifts
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
Rotating Weekends; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 1/23/2019