- March 12, 2019
- May 19, 2020
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Physical Therapy
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
March 12, 2019
May 19, 2020
- 1) Graduate of an approved program in Physical Therapy.
- 1) Must have completed all mandatory fieldworks/clinicals as required. One year of direct patients care is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Must be able to perform all duties associated with the position of Physical Therapist.
- 2) Good physical condition is necessary to endure stresses of the job.
- 1) Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Performs a variety of procedures necessary in the diversified duties of Physical Therapy from the physicians order and general instruction.
Day; 8 hr shifts; Occasional Weekdays
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
One (1) weekend every four (4) weeks
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
Job Expired 5/19/2020