- March 8, 2017
- April 17, 2017
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Primary Care Operations
- Full Time
April 17, 2017
Primary Care Operations
- - Three years experience required, preferably in an ambulatory setting.
- - Preference given to previous case management experience.
- - Experience working with an electronic medical record and other information technology systems across physician practices is required.
- - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- - Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work required.
The Social Worker will provide case management services and assist patients in navigating the social service systems. Collaborate with community based services, pharmacies, durable medical equipment suppliers and home health care agencies. Responsible for ensuring that the medically related emotional and social needs of the patients are met and maintained on an individual basis in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Daylight; Monday - Friday; Hours and weekend hours subject to change in the furture due to growing needs of the organization.
No weekends | No holidays
Travel to practices may be required intermittently.
Job Expired 4/17/2017