Mount Nittany Health Foundation and the 72nd Annual Mount Nittany Medical Center Charity Ball committee are proud to announce the kickoff of the annual online auction.
This year’s Charity Ball will once again benefit the women & children’s services department at Mount Nittany Medical Center. The largest department of its kind in our region, the women & children’s services unit is staffed with dedicated medical and nursing teams who provide women’s healthcare, nurture pediatric patients and welcome more than 1,300 newborns every year.
Mount Nittany Health Foundation will once again partner with Bidding for Good to showcase items for adventure seekers, foodies, sports enthusiasts, and more:
- The week of a lifetime at Woodward Camp
- Two tickets to all sessions of the US Olympic Wrestling Team Trials at the Bryce Jordan Center
- Chef’s Table for 4 Experience at Gigi’s Southern Table
- Two tickets to a Pittsburgh Steelers game in the 2020 season
- Pre-season game experience with the Baltimore Ravens
- A five-course meal prepared in your home by Mount Nittany Health’s nutrition & culinary services team, led by Craig Hamilton, executive chef for Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Four-night stay in a French Villa in Eleuthera, Bahamas
The auction is open now and will close at noon on Tuesday, February 25. To bid, visit: biddingforgood.com/mnmc/CB2020.
If you have questions, please contact the Foundation by phone at 814.234.6777 or by email at email@example.com. To learn more about the 72nd Annual Mount Nittany Medical Center Charity Ball, visit foundation.mountnittany.org/events/charity-ball.