Mount Nittany Health Foundation and the 70th Annual Mount Nittany Medical Center Charity Ball committee are proud to announce the kick-off of the annual online silent auction.
The 70th Annual Mount Nittany Medical Center Charity Ball, titled A Glamorous Evening in Old Hollywood, benefits palliative care services at the Medical Center.
Mount Nittany Health Foundation will once again partner with Bidding for Good to bring you approximately 100 items for adventure seekers, foodies, sports enthusiasts, and more:
- “Online to live” auction option for a Quintess Collections luxury vacation residence of your choice
- Sports packages including Penn State sports (football, hockey); the State College Spikes; Pittsburgh Steelers; and a golf outing at Oakmont Country Club
- Mount Nittany Health Fit for Play 3-month membership
- Travel packages including Sarasota, Fla.; the Bahamas; North Myrtle Beach; a bus trip to New York City; and a State College “stay-cation”
- Hot air balloon ride over Happy Valley
- Mount Nittany Physician Group Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery gift cards
- And professional photography packages
The auction is now open and will close at noon on February 26. To bid, visit: biddingforgood.com/mnmc. If you have questions, please contact the Foundation at 814.234.6777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the 70th Annual Mount Nittany Medical Center Charity Ball, visit foundation.mountnittany.org/events/charity-ball.