Join Michael Freiman, MD, FAAOA, Mount Nittany Physician Group Ear, Nose & Throat, on Wednesday, March 28, for a free community education event to learn about an allergy drop treatment that is available as an alternative to allergy shots.
Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
Mount Nittany Medial Center
1800 East Park Avenue
State College, PA 16803
- Safe and effective options for children and adults
- Treats the underlying issue, not just the symptoms, by building a resistance to allergens
- Patients can take drops anywhere
- Lower cost compared with some other allergy medications/shots
- Fewer missed days at work/school due to office visits for treatments or symptoms
Presentation starts at 6:30 pm. Pre-registration is required by calling 814.234.6727.