Skin care isn’t what it used to be – and microcurrent technology proves that even skin care has gone high tech. If you haven’t heard about it, microcurrent technology is a low-level electrical current that mimics your natural biologic current. Though it sounds scary, it’s pain free and causes no discomfort. During the treatment, small probes are moved over the skin, lifting and holding facial muscles. This process “reeducates” the muscles, leaving a lifted, firmer look to the face and neck with no downtime or pain.
Microcurrent technology has many benefits, including:
- Improves muscle tone in the face and neck
- Lifts jowls and eyebrows
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Increases product penetration
- Enhances the body’s natural collagen and elastin production
- Improves hormonal balance, which aids in the successful treatment of acne
- Tightens enlarged pores
Treatment benefits are cumulative, becoming more pronounced after each treatment. Weekly treatments are recommended for best results. Once desired results are reached, periodic treatments can maintain those results.
For more information about microcurrent technology, including contraindications, call 814.231.7878 for a consultation. Ask about cost-saving treatment packages for microcurrent and other skin care solutions.