Get the most out of your annual wellness visit
- Make and keep your appointment. Set a midyear calendar reminder to nudge yourself.
- Bring notes with details of medical history to your appointment. Your primary care doctor should understand everything going on and piece it together.
- Bring your medication list with you. Be sure to note any supplements you take, too.
- Be honest – you will make better use of your time with the doctor and be able to address any of your concerns.
- Schedule your next annual wellness visit at the end of your appointment. This way you are prepared and ready for next year.
For more health-related information, visit mountnittany.org.