- The best way to prevent seasonal flu is through vaccination.
- In addition, avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick to prevent others from becoming ill.
- Wash your hands often to protect from germs. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently at home and work to prevent germs.
For more health-related information, including where to get a flu shot, visit mountnittany.org/fluclinics.