Beginning October 7, flu clinics will be offered at all Mount Nittany Physician Group primary care locations.
- Bellefonte Internal Medicine, 141 Medical Park Lane, Bellefonte,
- Bellefonte Pediatrics, 129 Medical Park Lane, Bellefonte
- Blue Course Drive Internal Medicine, 1700 Old Gatesburg Road, Suite 310, State College
- Boalsburg Pediatrics, 3901 South Atherton Street, State College
- Green Tech Drive Family Medicine, 2520 Green Tech Drive, Suite C, State College
- Mifflin County Family Medicine, 96 Kish Road, Reedsville
- Park Avenue Internal Medicine, 1850 East Park Avenue, Suite 302, State College
- Penns Valley Family Medicine, 3631 Penns Valley Road, Spring Mills
- Philipsburg Family Medicine, 1061 N. Front Street, Suite 2, Philipsburg
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are accepted. To make an appointment, patients can call toll-free at 844.278.4600. Patients can also request an appointment online at mymountnittanyhealth.com.
Additional flu shots will be available at the Mount Nittany Physician Group Saturday Acute Clinic, 1850 E. Park Ave., Suite 201 in State College, on October 12 and 26, and November 9 and 23. Simply walk in between 8:00 am - noon on any of these days. Flu clinic information is also available at mountnittany.org/fluclinics.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that people get a flu shot each year as different strains of the flu are constantly emerging and the current season's flu shot is a protection from new types of flu.
For the CDC guidelines of who should - and shouldn't - get flu shots, visit cdc.gov/flu.