February is American Heart Month
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
- Approximately 800,000 people die from heart disease in the U.S. each year.
- Every year, approximately 720,000 Americans have a heart attack.
- Prevent and control heart disease by partnering with a trusted healthcare provider.
- Maintain a healthy weight, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly.
- To learn more about cardiology services at Mount Nittany Health, visit mountnittany.org/cardiology.
For more health-related information, visit mountnittany.org.