- While common, varicose veins (bulging veins in the legs) can cause painful and unwanted symptoms.
- The veins bulge due to blood pooling, which is caused by incorrect blood flow.
- Leg heaviness, itching, fatigue and pain are some of the more common symptoms that accompany varicose veins.
- Mount Nittany Physician Group Cardiology – Vein & Vascular Clinic offers minimally invasive, in-office procedures to provide results you will feel, see and love.
- These procedures are safe, effective and produce incredible results.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, visit mountnittany.org/vascular.