Community Sponsorship Guidelines
Please see below Mount Nittany Health’s current guidelines regarding community sponsorship requests.
- Community sponsorships are determined annually within an administrative committee that reviews funding requests.
- Mount Nittany Health will only consider requests from not-for-profit organizations.
- Additionally, Mount Nittany Health will only consider requests for funds/programs that directly benefit our community.
- Most importantly, funding is limited to two purposes:
- Directly supports Mount Nittany Health ’s mission: to make people healthier
- Specifically supports our Community Health Needs Assessment priority areas (behavioral health, substance abuse and chronic disease for 2016-2019)
- All requests for budgeted funding or in-kind sponsorships need to be submitted via email or in writing to the vice president, marketing/communications and community outreach before December 30 for funding within the next fiscal year. Our fiscal year for budgeted distributions is July 1 –June 30. Note: Please outline the purpose of the funds and the audiences that you serve in your request.
- The committee makes its recommendations, and the budgets are available beginning July 1 of each year.
- Please note:
- Mount Nittany Health does not support capital campaigns.
- Mount Nittany Health does not provide multi-year funding commitments.
- Mount Nittany Health is not able to support sports teams.