Community Sponsorship Guidelines
Please see below Mount Nittany Health’s current guidelines regarding community sponsorship requests.
- Community sponsorships are determined annually within an administrative committee that reviews funding requests.
- Mount Nittany Health will only consider requests from not-for-profit organizations.
- Additionally, Mount Nittany Health will only consider requests for funds/programs that directly benefit our community.
- Most importantly, funding is limited to two purposes:
- Directly supports Mount Nittany Health ’s mission: to make people healthier
- Specifically supports our Community Health Needs Assessment priority areas (behavioral health, substance abuse and chronic disease for 2016-2019)
- All requests for budgeted funding or in-kind sponsorships need to be submitted via email or in writing to the senior executive communications advisor before December 30 for funding within the next fiscal year. Our fiscal year for budgeted distributions is July 1 –June 30. Note: Please outline the purpose of the funds and the audiences that you serve in your request.
- The committee makes its recommendations, and the budgets are available beginning July 1 of each year.
- Please note:
- Mount Nittany Health does not support capital campaigns.
- Mount Nittany Health does not provide multi-year funding commitments.
- Mount Nittany Health is not able to support sports teams.