Where Should I Go If I'm Sick?

Students are encouraged to use University Health Services (UHS) for preventative and routine care.

If you are a full-time or part-time degree candidate at the University Park campus, of The Pennsylvania State University, you can designate University Health Services as your local physician. This may allow UHS to access your medical information so they can provide appropriate follow up-care to you, which is especially important if you are away from home.

While UHS should be a student's first contact if possible, the Emergency Department at Mount Nittany Medical Center is open 24 hours a day, every day, should you need us. If you require specialty services not provided by UHS, a number of specialty physicians are available through Mount Nittany Health.

Our staff will always do their best to answer questions and provide reassurance, and we work hard to facilitate good communication. Whether you are a student or parent, Mount Nittany Health is happy to help you.