Health Administration Graduate Summer Residency
Mount Nittany Health provides an outstanding learning environment for students interested in careers in healthcare administration. As an independent health system with an engaged executive team, Mount Nittany Health is able to offer students one-on-one experiences with healthcare executives. Each year we provide master’s level students a limited number of summer residency experiences with our executive and administrative leaders. Students selected for this unique experience will gain exposure to the complex operations of a health system, participate in observation and project-focused experiences, and receive guidance and mentorship from the area’s top leaders in healthcare.
Our residency opportunities change every year, but past examples of placement include:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Corporate Compliance/Risk Management
- Community Outreach
- Executive Leadership
- Program and Service Development
- Students will be enrolled in an accredited MHA program and have completed at least one semester of coursework. This experience must be under the direction of an accredited educational institution and fulfill academic credit for that institution.
- Students will be in good academic standing, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.