Health Administration Graduate Internship
Mount Nittany Health provides an outstanding learning environment for students interested in careers in healthcare administration. Each year we provide master’s level students a limited number of internship experiences with our executive and administrative leaders. Students selected for this unique experience will gain exposure to the complex operations of a health system, participate in observation and project focused experiences, and receive guidance and mentorship from the area’s top leaders in healthcare.
- Students will be enrolled in the Penn State University MHA program, and have completed at least one semester of coursework.
- Students will be in good academic standing, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Students must submit a completed application prior to August 1.
In addition to completing the application, please review our student handbook, our mission and our services to learn more about Mount Nittany Health. You will be asked questions about this information during the application process.
To complete our application, you should allot about 15 minutes and have the following information on hand:
- Your academic adviser's and/or instructor's name and contact information
- Goals and objectives for your educational experience
- A current transcript and resume