Mount Nittany Health is proud to introduce My Mount Nittany Health, a tool that will help you manage your own healthcare experience. Before you begin using My Mount Nittany Health, you should know the basics about what the tool is, what it can do you for you and how you can sign up for the My Mount Nittany Health online patient tool.
What is My Mount Nittany Health and why should I use it?
My Mount Nittany Health is Mount Nittany Health’s new online patient tool that helps you become a partner in your own healthcare journey. My Mount Nittany Health allows you to:
- Request appointments with your provider online.
- View your health record, including your medications, lab results, and medical history.
- Send questions about appointments to your provider’s office right from your computer.
If you’re a parent, you can also request appointments and view medical records for your children using your own My Mount Nittany Health account.
How can I access My Mount Nittany Health?
To access My Mount Nittany Health for the first time, you must first complete the one-time enrollment process and verify your information for security purposes.
- Visit MyMountNittanyHealth.com. Click "ENROLL NOW" and proceed through the one-time enrollment steps to set up your account.
- Visit a Mount Nittany Health facility. During your office visit, you will be asked to provide a personal email address. Your email address will be your My Mount Nittany Health username. You will then be sent an email with a link to the My Mount Nittany Health online registration page to verify your identity. Once you verify your identity, you will be an active My Mount Nittany Health patient portal user.
Every time you want to access My Mount Nittany Health, you can do so by visiting MyMountNittanyHealth.com and entering the username and password you created during the enrollment process.
Who should I ask if I have more questions about My Mount Nittany Health?
The Mount Nittany Health team wants you to have the best possible experience with My Mount Nittany Health, so we will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns as best we can. You may contact us at any of the following ways:
- Email us at MyMNH@mountnittany.org.
- Contact our support line at 814.231.7103, available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Submit a technical question online by clicking the Technical Questions link on the homepage of MyMountNittanyHealth.com.