Continuing Medical Education
To promote quality care, Mount Nittany Health offers a variety of continuing medical education opportunities throughout the year, using a teleconferencing auditorium with world-class presentation capabilities.
Continuing education events help you stay current with preferred medical best practices. In addition to improving your knowledge, you may be eligible to receive continuing medical education credits by completing our courses.
For more information about continuing medical education, call us at 814.231.7087 or send an email to email@example.com.
Family Medicine Seminar Series
The Family Medicine Seminar Series is held monthly in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium at Mount Nittany Medical Center.
A buffet dinner is served at 6:00 pm for a nominal fee. The education event starts at 6:30 pm. Use entrance D at the rear of the Medical Center.
- May 16, 2013 - "Leadership as a Learned Skill in a Clinical Setting," presented by Robert B. Taylor, MD, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Or
2013 Programs Include:
- Family Medicine Seminar Series (5/16, 7/18, 8/15, 9/19, 10/17, 11/21/2013)
- Sports Medicine Conference Series (5/9, 6/20, 9/12, 10/10, 11/14/2013) - Download flyers for May 9 and June 20
- Mini Pediatric Update - 5/14/2013 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm at the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- Neurology Conference 2013 - 9/27/2013 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- Update in Internal Medicine - 10/11/2013 - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm at the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 22nd Annual Pediatric Update - 11/13/2013 - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm at the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium