Continuing Medical Education
To promote quality care, Mount Nittany Health offers a variety of continuing medical education opportunities throughout the year, using a teleconferencing auditorium with world-class presentation capabilities.
Continuing education events help you stay current with preferred medical best practices. In addition to improving your knowledge, you may be eligible to receive continuing medical education credits by completing our courses.
For more information about continuing medical education, call us at 814.231.7087 or send an email to email@example.com.
Family Medicine Seminar Series
The Family Medicine Seminar Series is held monthly in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium at Mount Nittany Medical Center.
A buffet dinner is served at 6:00 pm for a nominal fee. The education event starts at 6:30 pm. Use Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium entrance at the rear of the Medical Center.
- May 21, 2015: The scope and gravity of child maltreatment: Consequences for children, families, and public health, presented by Jennie G. Noll, PhD, professor, human development and family studies, director, network on child protection and well-being, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa.
2015 Programs Include:
- Sports Medicine Conference Series (6/11, 9/10, 10/8, 11/12) - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium (download the session flyer here.)
- Family Medicine Seminar Series (5/21, 7/16, 8/20, 9/17, 10/15, 11/19)
- 6/2/15, Modern Approaches to Thyroid, Parathyroid & Adrenal Surgery - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium (download the session flyer here. CME credit provided by UPMC.)
- 10/16/15, Update in Neurology - TBD in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 11/11/15, 24th Annual Pediatric Update - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 11/20/15, Update in Internal Medicine - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
2016 Programs Include:
- 3/25/16, The John "Skooter" Van Kirk Spring Educational Day - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium