Continuing Medical Education
To promote quality care, Mount Nittany Health offers a variety of continuing medical education opportunities throughout the year, using a teleconferencing auditorium with world-class presentation capabilities.
Continuing education events help you stay current with preferred medical best practices. In addition to improving your knowledge, you may be eligible to receive continuing medical education credits by completing our courses.
For more information about continuing medical education, call us at 814.231.7087 or send an email to email@example.com.
Family Medicine Seminar Series
The Family Medicine Seminar Series is held monthly in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium at Mount Nittany Medical Center.
A buffet dinner is served at 6:00 pm for a nominal fee. The education event starts at 6:30 pm. Use Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium entrance at the rear of the Medical Center.
- November 20, 2014: Think delirium in older adults: Research and practice innovations, presented by Donna Marie Fick, PhD, RN, FAAN, distinguished professor of nursing, professor of medicine, co-director, Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence at Penn State, University Park, Pa.
2014 Programs Include:
- Sports Medicine Conference Series (11/13) - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium (download the 11/13 session flyer here.)
- 11/17/14, Psychiatric Treatment Options Pursuant to the Mental Health Procedures Act - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis (download the 11/17 session flyer here.)
2015 Programs Include:
- Sports Medicine Conference Series (2/12, 3/5, 4/9, 5/14, 6/11, 9/10, 10/8, 11/12) - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- Family Medicine Seminar Series (1/15, 2/19, 3/19, 4/16, 5/21, 7/16, 8/20, 9/17, 10/15, 11/19)
- 3/27/15, The John "Skooter" Van Kirk Spring Educational Day - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 5/12/15, Mini Pediatric Update - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 11/11/15, 24th Annual Pediatric Update - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium
- 11/20/15, Update in Internal Medicine - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm in the Galen and Nancy Dreibelbis Auditorium