- August 4, 2014
- August 25, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Physical Therapy
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
Mount Nittany Health
August 4, 2014
August 25, 2014
- 1) Graduate of an approved program in Physical Therapy.
- 1) Must have completed all mandatory fieldworks/clinicals as required. One year of direct patients care is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Must be able to perform all duties associated with the position of Physical Therapist.
- 2) Good physical condition is necessary to endure stresses of the job.
- 1) Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
- 2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Performs a variety of procedures necessary in the diversified duties of Physical Therapy from the physicians order and general instruction
As needed to cover weekdays. One weekend every 4 weeks and holiday rotation.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed" basis).
1 weekend every 4 weeks; Occasional holiday rotation as needed
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Anyone interested in the above position must submit a bid to JOBBID@MOUNTNITTANY.ORG, no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Please include your ** Name ** Phone Number ** Current Position & Department ** Transfer date if within the last year ** Active Disciplinary Actions ** PCN # of position applying for and ** State how you meet the qualifications for this position. Please call Human Resources: 814.234.6143 with any questions
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES:Please submit your application/resume to email@example.com, or complete an online application. Please include PCN # of position applying for and state how you meet the qualifications for this position. Please call Human Resources: 814.234.6143 with any questions.
Job Expired 8/25/2014